The old pension scheme will not be applicable, Minister of State for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad said
The old pension scheme will not be applicable, Minister of State for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad said in clear words in his written reply in the Lok Sabha
New Delhi. Minister of State for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad gave a written reply to the question of Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday. In his reply, the Minister of State for Finance has flatly refused to implement the old pension scheme. He said in his written reply that the government has no idea to implement the old pension scheme.
Bhagwat Karad said that many states have issued notifications at their level to implement the old pension. In such a situation, the government wants to make it clear that there is no provision for refund of NPS. This answer of the Minister of State for Finance is being considered very important at a time when Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Punjab governments have issued old rules for state employees.
It has been announced to restore the pension scheme. Asaduddin Owaisi raised questions in the Lok Sabha on the restoration of the old pension scheme by the state governments. He asked whether these governments have demanded the return of the money of the National Pension Scheme. He asked the government to clarify the situation and asked whether the government is considering to implement the old pension scheme in the near future. Owaisi’s questions were answered in writing by Minister of State for Finance Bhagwat Karad.
- SBI Credit Card Rules: एसबीआई ने बदल दिए क्रेडिट कार्ड से जुड़े नियम
- bajaj platina features 2023 माइलेज के लिए जानी जाने वाली Platina अब ABS और CBS दोनों में, कम कीमत में इतने ज्यादा फीचर्स बजाज में ही संभव
- यूपी टीईटी के लाखों छात्रों का इंतज़ार जल्द होने वाला है ख़त्म, नोटिफिकेशन को लेकर बड़ी खबर
- टू व्हीलर बिक्री जनवरी 2023 – हीरो, होंडा, टीवीएस, बजाज, रॉयल एनफील्ड, सुजुकी
- Driving License के लिए अब नहीं देना होगा Online Test