The old pension scheme will not be applicable, Minister of State for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad said
The old pension scheme will not be applicable, Minister of State for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad said in clear words in his written reply in the Lok Sabha
New Delhi. Minister of State for Finance Dr. Bhagwat Karad gave a written reply to the question of Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday. In his reply, the Minister of State for Finance has flatly refused to implement the old pension scheme. He said in his written reply that the government has no idea to implement the old pension scheme.
Bhagwat Karad said that many states have issued notifications at their level to implement the old pension. In such a situation, the government wants to make it clear that there is no provision for refund of NPS. This answer of the Minister of State for Finance is being considered very important at a time when Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Punjab governments have issued old rules for state employees.
It has been announced to restore the pension scheme. Asaduddin Owaisi raised questions in the Lok Sabha on the restoration of the old pension scheme by the state governments. He asked whether these governments have demanded the return of the money of the National Pension Scheme. He asked the government to clarify the situation and asked whether the government is considering to implement the old pension scheme in the near future. Owaisi’s questions were answered in writing by Minister of State for Finance Bhagwat Karad.
- Pathaan: Every box office record shattered by Shah Rukh Khan’s blockbuster film
- pathan box office collection day 4 पठान बॉक्स ऑफिस कलेक्शन के चौथे दिन की कमाई -keep learn
- pathan box office collection day 4 पठान बॉक्स ऑफिस कलेक्शन के चौथे दिन की कमाई
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For Recruitment Of 40889 Posts Of India Post Office GDS, Application Starts From January 27
- Infinix Note 12i Launched in India, it a Good Device